Skip to main content

Maybelline Hypercurl Volume Express Mascara Review!



MAYBELLINE HYPERCURL VOLUME EXPRESS MASCARA


I love doing my eye makeup that probably consist more of kajal and Mascara to highlight my eyes. This add beauty on my eye features. Kajal/kohl is something i use everyday but I Love using Mascara too ocassionally because Eyelashes have the ability to transform your face.I got attracted to this one and then was addition to my Mascara list.


Claims :-

Instant volume - building Express Formula quickly thickness Eyelashes.

➡ Patented Curved Anti-clump brush performs seprated Eyelashes.

➡ Ultra waterproof formula ensure long lasting wear.

➡ Curly fix formula fixes and curls up the lashes instantly for lasting 18 hours.




My Experience :-

Maybelline hypercurl volume express mascara is a great day time mascara when you don’t want too much going on with your lashes but would want some definition as well. The volume it gives is perfectly. Its quite long lasting as it stays on my lashes for the whole day. It does not feel heavy on my lashes. Curls stay up to 6-7 hours. It lengthens my eye lash and i don't use any eye lash curler with this one. Buy this mascara from Nykaa/Amazon/Flipkart

Price :- 227₹ (9.2ml)

Rating :- 4.5/5


Tip :-

Apply petroleum gel on your Eyelashes before applying mascara.

◽◾◽◾◽◾◽

Hope you like it! Follow My Blog for More

◽◾◽◾◽◾◽

Let's Become Friends (Click on the Tags)

Instagram ➡

YouTube ➡

Tiktok


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vaadi Herbals Under Eye Cream Review!!

Vaddi Herbals Under Eye Cream Review!! Almond Oil and Cucumber Extract. It's time to take care of our eyes too long ke our face. We commonly face problem with eyes in Dark Circles, Puffiness, Wrinkles and Fine lines. It begun because of daily Stress and irregular Sleeping. To overcome this problem I find Vaddi Herbals Under eye Cream. Vaddi Herbals Under Eye Cream is Bulkier in Packaging when Compared to other Under eye Creams which I have Used in the Past. The Fragrance is Mild and herbal Like. It is quite a thick cream but gets absorbed into the skin quickly. Claims :- ➡ Lightness dark Skin Under Eyes. ➡ Prevents and Fades Fine lines and Wrinkles. ➡ Reduce Puffiness. ➡ Nourishes and Smoothes delicate skin. My Experience :- I feel little difference My Dark Circles get lighter and it and moisturise my under eye skin and made it soft. But i am not recommended for fine lines and Wrinkles. Price :- 61Rs (30gm) Rating :- 4/5 Hope you like it. For more Reviews

Apple Cider Vinegar Review!!

APPLE CIDER VINEGAR !! Apple Cider Vinegar, Abbreviated to ACV is made from Apple or its Cider. Its benefits are plentiful. Majority of people have moved to Apple Cider Vinegar as daily choice. Apple Cider Vinegar is a Natural source for Health and Fit, Beauty and long life. It is 100% natural and contains no synthetic colouring or preservatives. Despite being an acidic solution, Apple Cider Vinegar is known to have an alkalizing effect on the body. A teaspoon or two, of apple cider vinegar in water may be use as daily health. Ingredients :- Water and apple juice from concentrate, 5% acidity. Benefits :- ➡Help combat acne and blemishes. ➡minimise wrinkles and age spots. ➡Draw toxins out of the skin. ➡silky smooth hair. My Experience :- Too bad experience with this apple cider vinegar. I can't see any changes in my health or skin. But its good for hair conditioning. Price :- 200₹ Rating :- 5/10 ◽◾◽◾◽◾◽ Hope You Like It! Follow My Blog For More

Streax Hair Serum With Walnut Oil Review!!

STREAX HAIR SERUM WITH WALNUT OIL REVIEW!! Serums are the must when it comes to Hair Care but Choosing the Right Serum is a tough job especially because you will have to consider your Hair type and the Serum Consistency. There are loads of Serum in the market but sadly only some of them really do what they Claim. In this post, I am going to Review a Serum that has not only worked for me but has proved what its claim.Its the STREAX HAIR SERUM WITH WALNUT OIL. Claim :- Enriche with natural oils known for hair nourishment. It enhances hair smoothness and hair stays Shiny and manageable all day. My Experience :- I have tried so many serum when i buy this one i have doubt its work on my hair...??? But when i applied the Serum after shampoo and conditioner its wohh!! I had detangle hair with in a minute My hair feels so smooth and soft almost frizz free.I even applied it to my dry stands. Its smells like wow i like it. Really its work & Budget friendly too. Price :-